To introduce myself, i’ll be sharing 10 random facts about me.
- I come from a very big family. My mother has 20 brothers and sisters that she knows of. She only has 1 sister, and another “sister” that she grew up with. 5 of these brothers and sisters aren’t by blood. She was basically kidnapped after my Grandma died (not what you think) by another family who was friends of hers.
- I’ve been artistic all of my life; and i’m majoring in Graphic Design. (This was just a drawing i did over the summer to practice using colored pencil).
- I used to play Bassoon for concert season and Clarinet for marching season in the EHS Ram Band.
- I’ve been to Peru 5 times. Out of the five times i’ve gone, four times were just as family visits. One of my visits to Peru was alone for a month. My parents wanted me to practice my Spanish (because i refuse to speak it), but my family ended up speaking in english to me.
- Although I may not look it, i’m hispanic. (Puerto Rican and Peruvian). I can understand Spanish perfectly, and speak it semi fluently. (like is said above, I don’t like speaking in Spanish).
- I used to have a cat that lived to be around 26 years old.
- Whenever i’m not home sitting in bed playing video games and watching Netflix and/or on Skype, i’m usually cooking or baking.
- I’m a movie addict. I watch all kinds of movies. I.e: Avengers, X-men, and other things.
- I’m obsessed with The Walking Dead and i’m really excited for Season 7.
- I’ve won 3rd place in the Trashformations contest that was held at the Florida Museum of Natural History, where artists took garbage and recycled it into art. I used plastic, wood, cardboard, CD pieces, string, and wire to make a tree that was inspired by the Galaxy. It was essentially a different take on the “Tree of Life”.
Word Count: 323